Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Day Beyond Measure!

I just came back from attending the annual TEDx Austin event. If you don't know what a TED event is, read up on it now. No, seriously. Now! Stop reading the crap I write and get on it. Trust me, it will change your life for the better.

Anyway, my brain right now hurts from a very long day of inspiring, intense speeches and I need a while to let everything sink in. However, I will leave you with the following quote that I feel is as related as it can be.

Today is your day.
Your mountain is waiting so get on your way!
Will you succeed? Yes, you will indeed. (98¾% guaranteed.)

This is a quote from Dr. Seuss's book titled "Oh, The Places You'll Go!". If the quote inspires you, find the book and read it. (After you do your research on TED. Priorities!!)

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment