Saturday, October 15, 2011

FUCK THEM (with a smile)!

Fuck guns. Why don't people understand that guns don't solve problems. They create bigger ones. Countries that allow every Tom, Dick n Harry to own a gun for "protection" don't have any more or any less burglaries, muggings and assaults than countries that do ban guns. Sure, your aunt once scared a rapist off. Don't forget also, though, that Jim's 6-year old son found his dad's accidentally loaded weapon one lovely autumn afternoon and shot his own face off!

Fuck racists. Stop hating a color. It only makes you look retarded. It's like hating only part of a rainbow. The day your precious, pale-skinned princess elopes with her black lover who achieved more goals in a year than you have in a lifetime, I'm gonna laugh in your face and then piss on your favorite fucking petunias!

Fuck organized religion. Can't you understand that every single religious script written was compiled by PEOPLE and not a GOD? Do you think that your god had a sharpie and left behind an autobiography and a manual? Or do you think that as he shared his thoughts/instructions, every other person repeated the exactly same words? Have you never played chinese whispers as a kid for fuck sake??

Fuck corrupt politicians. And by fuck them, I mean stop voting them! Stop undermining your intelligence by believing that people who fucked their country over 8 years ago will be better, simply because the last people you voted proved to be as corrupt as the others. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME SHIT!!!

Fuck ignorant drivers. Somebody take their car keys and throw them in a dragon's lair! They will never learn that indicators are called that way for a reason. The don't understand why staying on the right side when going slow is helping traffic move faster. It makes sense to them to carry their ugly fucking chihuahua in their lap while driving their 20-ton pick-up truck.

Fuck bullies. Seriously, guys? Playing macho-man on an individual that is a quarter your size makes you feel good about yourself? Sooner or later, you will either realize that this behavior will never make your penis be of respectable size and you'll feel like a douchebag, or you'll get to meet the aforementioned individual's brother who not only is he 4 times your size, but he also happens to have been raised by yetis up in the Himalayas and he will make you his bitch. Either way, do yourself a favor and cut this crap.

Fuck wars. Period! If you think you can define what a "winner" of a war is, please stop talking to me.

Fuck MacDonalds. How can you not give a shit about what you feed to people? Do you ever spend a happy Sunday afternoon with your kids at one of your restaurants? I truly hope not, because you would be an ever bigger waste of oxygen than I thought.

Fuck you. Yes you. Because at some point in your life, for a brief moment or for longer, you probably entered one of the thousands of categories of people that deserve a good kick up the arse.

Fuck me. Because the previous "fuck you" applies to me too. And because here I am, behind a bright laptop monitor, having a pointless rant without even being pissed off.

No, I'm not pissed off. I'm just frustrated because I lost faith in humanity a long time ago and day after day I see reasons all around me that do not prove me wrong.

I'm also not some emo, upset with the world, kinda guy. I'm a very happy person, living a wonderful life, not lacking anything, with lots of wonderful people in my life who care for me and I care for them and my passion is to travel the world because there's nothing I love more than observing the beauty in everything around me and learning from it. That does not mean, however, that I do not see some things for what they are and believing that the flaws we have as a species will simply never change. This is a wonderful, wonderful world, but like everything else, it is not perfect. Sometimes I wonder... Where is the point where we enjoy it for what it is and stop trying to fix it? Some things are as they are and will never change. I don't want to be living frustrated. I want to live happy. Happy for what I have, for who I am, for whom I have by my side and for what I will achieve in the future. Of course I will fight for what I believe in and will put my blood and soul in something I feel will make the world a better place - if not for everyone at least for some. But I also understand that sometimes I need to cut my losses and move on. Life is only as amazing as we make it, regardless of the hurdles.

If none of the earlier rants apply to you and you are one of those few, inspiring, wonderful individuals that walk the streets, I apologize and offer you a cupcake.



And there I went, on a tangent once again, having started with one thing and having ended with another. It's a good thing I never promised cohesion in my expressed thoughts.

I'll leave you with a song that always makes everything better.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment